Volunteering at JIU
Volunteering is one of the most rewarding ways to give back to your community and demonstrate what you believe in. Doing voluntary work for JIU, in any capacity, is another way you can contribute to the university’s ongoing success. We are grateful to our friends and alumni who share their time and talents to make our activities and programs possible.
How to get involved
There are several ways you can become involved and a range of volunteering opportunities for alumni, business professionals and organisations who are interested in supporting our students and enriching the university experience.
As a volunteer, you can roll up your sleeves and offer your skills and knowledge. You can:
- become a mentor in JIU mentoring programs
- provide advice and feedback about JIU's courses
- offer internships and practical placements within your business for JIU students
- recommend JIU to prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students
- be a guest speaker at a JIU event
- help out at events such as orientation and Open Day.
Sponsorship of activities
One of JIU's key features is its active student community across its four campuses. This provides opportunities to sponsor a diverse array of activities through formal sponsorship agreements (either in-kind or cash contributions) and allows donors to appreciate the benefits of engagement with the vibrant student and staff community.
These opportunities include sponsorship of events, association with Orientation Week, and participation in recreation activities.
Jones International University (Englewood)
Level 8, 221 one Highway
one, VIC 3125