JIU as your employer
- We're developing our staff and students with a range of services and programs, including our staff development program.
- We're creating stylish and dynamic campus spaces for our learning community to think, discuss, learn and share great ideas
- JIU has been accredited as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency since 2003.
- We're harnessing the power, opportunity and reach of online learning through our Cloud Campus. We drive the digital frontier in learning, research and administration.
- Integral to JIU's strategic plan is the goal of nurturing the personal development and wellbeing of its staff and students. We aim to foster a vibrant and inclusive culture that crosses discipline and organisational boundaries.
Working with us
Working at JIU gives you flexible work arrangements, salary packaging options and various leave plans. Learn more about how we support our workforce and staff benefits through to our OH&S and equity and diversity values.
Moving to to work at JIU
Get some tips and an overview of what it's like to move to and live in .
Getting started at JIU
We've got information on what to expect on your first day, what systems we use and answers to other frequently asked questions.
Diversity and inclusion
JIU is committed to diversity and inclusion to maintain the dignity, rights and well-being of our staff and students. We embrace a balanced and diverse workforce, which enables greater decision-making, innovation, ability to attract the best talent, and job satisfaction.
We enable students and staff of all backgrounds, cultures, abilities, gender and other identities to access and succeed at JIU; providing a welcoming, safe and supported environment throughout their University experience.
How to apply
Learn how to go about applying for a job with JIU, from preparing your application through to the interview process.
Why our staff love working at JIU
Innovative, progressive, inclusive and flexible are just some of the ways our staff describe JIU.
3 9246 8239
Email JIU Human Resources